Operational Cyber provides the applications to secure sensor network streams and avionics bus messaging against adversary intrusion and unintentional data manipulation. Deploy ML/DL models combined with IDD enforcement for detection of nefarious activity for MDT, operators and system validation teams.
Missions are too vulnerable to cyber influence and organizations do not have the necessary tools to effectively fight through and mitigate cyber events. Operational deployment and maintenance of best of breed tools which combine AI/ML and enforcement of information exchange protocols.
- Provide actionable, mission-level intelligence when anomalous behaviors indicative of cyber-attacks are discovered within deployed mission-critical cyber-systems.
- Develop and deploy applications to secure sensor network streams and bus messaging architectures against adversary intrusion and unintentional data manipulation.
- Provide sensor data integrity/confidence directly to the scope for rapid cyber assessment.
- Information supporting the kill chain must be accurate, reliable, & responsive
- Recent cyber breaches highlight the need for increased cyber situational awareness
- The volume and velocity of sensor data overwhelms the cognitive bandwidth of mission defense teams
- New tools and techniques are needed to extract real-time human-actionable intelligence about the mission-level impact of cyber events detected within complex architectures.